The Natural Thyroid Diet Review – Price: $24.95
Before going to our main discussion on “The Natural Thyroid Diet review” we have to have some basic ideas on thyroid like what the thyroid is, where it is, what it does and what about the thyroid-diet connection.
Well, the thyroid gland or simply, the thyroid is one of the largest endocrine glands. The thyroid gland is found in the neck, below the Adam’s apple. The thyroid gland controls how quickly the body uses energy, makes proteins, and controls how sensitive the body is to other hormones. It participates in these processes by producing thyroid hormones, the principal ones being tri-iodothyronine (T3) and thyroxin which can sometimes be referred to as tetra-iodothyronine (T4). These hormones regulate the rate of metabolism and affect the growth and rate of function of many other systems in the body. T3 and T4 are synthesized from both iodine and tyrosine. The thyroid also produces calcitonin, which plays a role in calcium maintenance. The most common problems of the thyroid gland consist of an overactive thyroid gland, referred to as hyperthyroidism, and an underactive thyroid gland, referred to as hypothyroidism. An underactive thyroid can make you feel tired, lethargic and moody. You can also get easily irritated, stressed out, and even down some days and it may impacts on WHOLE BODY HEALTH.
Since thyroid is so close to the surface of your body and not usually covered by clothing, the thyroid gland is highly sensitive to environmental changes, oxygen levels in the air, and exposure to toxic chemicals. It is also dependent on elements in the foods you eat.
Now come to our topic of concern today “The Natural Thyroid Diet”. The author of this book is Louise O’Connor, an Australian Naturopath & Wellness Coach. According to her, it is a holistic plan to address the core factors of hypothyroidism that will help you recover your thyroid and transform whole body health and help you to lose weight.
For your better understanding we would like to present the pros and cons of this product.
- In this e-book, the author is offering her clients with the followings:
- 4 week step-by-step diet plan
- Detailed food lists that take the guess work out of choosing foods that nourish your thyroid
- Why soy foods can actually harm your thyroid
- Why going gluten free may not be a perfect dietary solution
- Underlying factors that are driving your thyroid problem
- How to get a real medical diagnosis with specific pathology tests
- How to assess your thyroid activity at home with a simple testing procedure
- Which specific nutrients help enhance natural thyroid activity
- Why iodine is such a critical mineral for the thyroid
- Reduce thyroid stress & skyrocket your metabolism with a few simple activities
- About reverse T3 dominance & how to treat this common thyroid problem
- How to detox your home to reduce the toxic load on your thyroid
- How to interpret the medical test results from your doctor.
- Bonuses: An e-book on ‘Adrenal Fatigue & Your Thyroid’
- The Natural Thyroid Diet owner offer 100% money back guarantee
- It is not sold on stores in a paperback or magazine style.
You know, once you diagnosed as hypothyroidism then apart from diet, it’s treatment is more important. However, it can be SO tough to figure out exactly what to eat when you’re dealing with a thyroid issue. Usually treatments for underactive thyroid all depend on what’s causing it. The most common cause, Hatshimoto’s disease, is treated with hormone replacement therapy. Nodules and cancer are treated with surgery.
Therefore, in conclusion, we would like to ask you one question, are you confirm that your current weight gain is due to thyroid? If so then correct your hormone level first then maintain it otherwise it’s quite impossible to lose weight by dieting alone. However you have to keep in mind since much of the weight gain in hypothyroidism is accumulation in salt and water, when the hypothyroidism is treated you can expect a small (usually less than 10% of body weight) weight loss. Besides this, as hypothyroidism usually develops over a long period of time, it is fairly common to find that there is no significant weight loss after successful treatment of hypothyroidism.
But to enhance your knowledge about hypothyroidism & diet connection you may also give a try of this product as you know they are offering money back guarantee if you are not satisfy with them. Let’s check this out.